Permission to Erect New Lift/Escalator/Passenger conveyor or making addition/alteration to the existing Lift, escalator & passenger conveyor - Department of Electrical Inspectorate
Permission to Erect New Lift/Escalator/Passenger conveyor or making
addition/alteration to the existing Lift, escalator & passenger conveyor
Documents to be submitted with application:
1. Applicant will log in to service of oficial website www.ksei.gov.in
2. Departmental webpage will open showing the details of service, details of scanned documents requires
3. Next enter the mobile number and apllicant will get the OTP which is to be entered.
Once OTP is entered the application get opened.
4. Applicant need to fill all fields, upload all the requested scanned documents and make online payment of fees then save and submit
5. After successful submission of application , applicant will get the acknowledgement.
6. The concerned AEI will receive the application online and verifies the drawings and documents,
notes his/her observations and generates the report and submits the same online to Additional
Chief Electrical Inspector/Deputy Chief Electrical Inspector for review and approval
7. ACEI/DCEI reviews the report and the application submitted .
If application found in order , the ACEI/DCEI approves the permission by generating the erction permission letter
If application is not in order , ACEI/DCEI will issue defect letter seeking additional documents by the applicant
8. Erection permission / defect letterwill be sent to Applicant