Incentive for inter caste married couple - Social Welfare Department
financial incentive to be provided by Department for couples getting married of different castes
What you need to know
Documents to be submitted with application:
1. Application can be submitted after one year of the registration as a beneficiary with the board.
2. Sumission of subcription certificate by SLI/LI.
3. Employment Certificate
4. Bank Account details
5. Marriage Certificate by Registrar of the marriage.
6. Marriage Invitation Card
7. Affidavit if marriage is outside Karnataka state
8. Ration Card
9. Application submitted within 6 months of the marriage
Application Fee : Nil
Service Charge (Grama one| B1| K1|CSC) : Rs 30
Eligibility: Refer the Guidelines
How to apply
To apply online click